Water Spot Remover
- Eliminates Stubborn Water Spots
- Works Great on Paint and Chrome
- Safe for Use on Clear Coats
- Read Directions Carefully!!
Water Spot Remover has been developed to remove hard water spots on painted surfaces and glass. Water Spot Remover has low concentrations of acids and specialty pumice materials.
1. Follow directions and warnings completely.
2. Rinse vehicle with water to ensure surface is cool and to remove any dirt.
3. Dilute product with water to achieve desired strength. Using a sponge or cloth apply product to area needing treatment. Working an area no larger than 3'x3', rub product for 15 to 60 seconds. Do not allow product to dry or run. Inspect area thoroughly to ensure water spots have been removed. If necessary, repeat previous step.
4. Upon completion of the water spot removal process, wash surface completely with car wash to ensure all product is free from the surface.
Precaution: Apply product to cool surfaces only. Always test the surface to be cleaned in an inconspicuous area to determine if the surface is sensitive and to calculate proper length of time product should be on the surface to avoid any damages. Do not use product on pitted or chipped windshield. Do not allow product to come into contact with raw metals such as aluminum and also keep away from silver reflective coatings. Always wear gloves and goggles when using this product and avoid contact with clothing.