Silicone Free RDC
- Body shop safe
- Concentrated formula, dilute 5:1
- Enriched with UV protectants
- VOC compliant
Silicone Free R.D.C is so safe you can use it on rubber, leather and vinyl. It’s non-silicone formula enhances the luster without being slippery or greasy. The finish will not attract dust or sling off of tires. Developed for use in body shops, Silicone Free Dressing leaves rubber with a satin shine. Dilute product up to 5:1 for desired sheen.
- Clean area to be treated.
- Spray or wipe Silicone Free RDC on area to be dressed with a clean cloth or sponge.
- Allow to dry and wipe off excess product.
- Silicone Free RDC can be diluted up to 5:1 to achieve desired sheen.
Precaution: Do not use on vehicle controls, motorcycle seats, painted floors or any other surfaces where slipperiness may be dangerous due to loss of control.