- Polymer blended wax
- Produces a showroom finish
- Durable lasting protection
- Will not stain mouldings
Cherry Wax is a finishing wax that contains a blend of polymers. Cherry wax quickly removes light oxidation and minor surface scratches. The result is a brilliant polished surface, color depth and durable lasting protection.
1. Apply sparingly using a clean microfiber applicator or a damp sponge.
2. Allow product to dry to a light haze and wipe off with a microfiber towel.
1. Apply a small amount of product directly to the painted surface using a dispenser bottle.
2. Using a polisher with a foam finishing pad, spread product over a 2'x2' area at low speed.
3. Apply moderate pressure and buff till product residue is gone. Wipe excess product residue with a microfiber towel.
4. Vehicle should be rinsed and washed to remove excess dust and residue if needed.
Precaution: Surface should be free of heavy oxidation and/or industrial fallout prior to application. Surface should be clean, dry and cool before applying Cherry Wax.