AutoScrub Clay Mitt
6" x 8.7"
Now Better Than Clay!
Works 3 Times Faster with Advanced Polymer Technology
- Lasts up to 4 times longer than clay bars
- For a flawless "show room perfect" shine
- Glides on and off easily for a slick finish
- If inadvertently dropped on shop floor, simply rinse clean
NanoSkin AutoScrub System works fast and achieves professional results with the new advanced rubber polymer technology, which replaces the use of clay bars. It safely and easily removes paint over spray, water spots, fresh tree sap, rail dust and other bonded surface contaminants from the surface of automotive paint, glass, moldings and plastic. Unlike the clay bar, the AutoScrub can be cleaned by simply rinsing off the accumulated contaminates with water. If you drop the AutoScrub on the ground, no worries, just rinse the rubber clean and you're ready to keep using it. Easy glides allows for sturdy and controlled handling, unlike clay bars where constant reshaping is required.
Use ONLY on clean, cool paint and out of direct sunlight. DO NOT work on the surface over 144°F. Please use in an inconspicuous place for the first time in case of unexpected adverse effects on paint surface.
1. Thoroughly wash vehicle free of dust, sand and dirt.
2. Mist clay lubricant onto the surface evenly.
3. Using light pressure, gently slide AutoScrub Mitt from side to side. When the AutoScrub Mitt glides freely, the bonded surface contaminants have been removed.
4. Wipe off the residual lubricant with a separate microfiber towel. Rub your hand across the surface; it should be as smooth as glass.
5. Continue these steps until you have completed the entire vehicle.
6. Wipe off residue and apply wax or glaze.
Sufficient lubrication is crucial to the AutoScrub application.
Plain water is NOT an adequate lubricant.
AutoScrub is not solvent resistant.
Remove tar and grease before application.
The AutoScrub has a protective coating to ensure stability within transportation.
To break in the pad, moisten the AutoScrub with desired lubricant.
Moisten a portion of window glass or other glass surface. Rub AutoScrub in circular motion against the glass for 30-60 seconds. You may see a white soapy foam. This is the protective sealant coming off. Don't use until the polymerized rubber is soft and slightly tacky.
Cold temperatures may stiffen the towel. Warm surface before using.