Elite High Gloss Fast Wax
Everyone loves a freshly waxed boat; no one wants to spend all day waxing it. We’re in agreement and Quickie Sauce was created to help make this a reality. Completely wax any boat in 25% of the time as a traditional paste wax; no buffer required. How you spend all of this newly found ‘non waxing time’ is up to you.
- Pure Wax - Easy to spray, simple to rub in, easy to wipe off – no buffer needed
- Provides superior protection from the environmental elements
- Perfect for all fiberglass and painted surfaces
- Safe on vinyl moldings and decals
- Wax content lasts up to 8 weeks
- Perfect to use between your biannual waxes
- Spray on, Rub in, Wipe off Application
- One quart will do a 24’ boat 3 to 4 times
Use the Quickie Sauce on the most exposed surfaces prior to a long boating trip to destinations like Lake Powell, Lake of the Ozarks and B.A.S.S Elite tournaments. The ease of cleanup with the Hot Sauce afterwards is almost too easy plus the extra protection prior to significant direct sunlight has increased the life of your paint and gelcoat surface.
Make sure the watercraft is clean, cool and dry. Apply a small amount of Quickie Sauce to a clean terry cloth towel or wax applicator and apply to surface. Remove residue with a clean microfiber towel. For best results, rotate towel regularly and polish the surface to a high gloss. Can be applies with an orbital buffer and a finishing foam pad. *Shake well before using.